The Estates at Acqualina will introduce a new residential experience to Miami’s Sunny Isles Beach. Rising to the north of the five-star Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach and its neighboring, The Mansions at Acqualina, the two 51-story boutique towers will offer exquisite full and half-floor residences with wrap-around terraces framing immense living and entertainment areas as well as a host of amenities and modern luxuries.
The Estates at Acqualina will feature the impressive Villa Acqualina with more than 45,000 square feet of remarkable facilities including a spa, fitness center and one of a kind dining with a world renowned restaurant. In addition, borrowing a page from Ancient Rome, we’ve recreated a 21st century Circus Maximus, offering audacious amenities to prove us worthy of such a daring comparison. Circus Maximus is outfitted with an Ice Skating Rink, Four Lane Bowling Alley, Movie Theater, Formula One Racing Simulator, Golf Simulator, Kid’s Arcade, Billiard Room, and Wall Street Trader’s Club Room that will ensure no desires are overlooked.
This property’s magnificence also includes beautifully landscaped gardens featuring multiple infinity pools, a FlowRider® for surfers, a basketball court, a romantic beachfront restaurant and bar, and 502 feet of Atlantic oceanfront on a 5.6 acre site with all the benefits of Acqualina Resort’s five-star lifestyle.
- 50 stories, 91 half and full-floor residences
- A maximum of two residences per floor
- Full- and half-floor residences from 4,465 to just over 5,000 square feet, all with private wraparound terraces
- Private wraparound terraces from 1,550 to 1,700 square feet feature a Sunset Terrace with a hot tub with massage jets and a waterfall; a sauna; and a fully equipped summer kitchen
- A limited collection of full-floor and duplex residences from 8,000 to over 15,000 square feet, including a Tower Suite, a Penthouse Estate, and a single-family home, all with private pools
- 50 stories, 173 residences
- A maximum of four residences per floor
- Residences from 2,800 to 3,650 square feet, all with private terraces
- Private terraces from 550 to 760 square feet feature a Sunset Terrace with a hot tub and a fully equipped summer kitchen
To save owners the time and expense typically incurred with the purchase of a newly constructed home, every residence will be delivered in furniture-ready condition. And, to ensure the pleasure of a one-of-a-kind home, every owner will be offered the opportunity to work directly with Acqualina’s renowned interior design firm, selecting from tasteful palettes of exquisitely crafted interior finishes.
The 5.6-acre beachfront project will be targeted toward buyers looking for a second or third home.
Estates at Acqualina will include two 50-story towers with 250 units, starting at $3.9 million to up to $40 million. Condos will range in size from 2,800 square feet to a two-story 13,000-square-foot penthouse.
Amenities will include 24-hour valet, a flo-rider surfing simulator, a bowling alley, a movie theater, an ice skating rink, six pools and a “Wall Street Trader’s Club” with a ticker tape.
Construction is slated for completion in 2019.
- 24-hour valet
- 24-hour security
- Resident concierge
- House Rolls Royce
- In-room dining*
- Children’s programs*
- Nanny and child-care*
- Pet care*
- Dry cleaning and laundry*
- Limousine and driver*
- ESPA Spa*
- Gourmet dining at Acqualina resort & Spa’s two signature restaurants-the acclaimed Mulino NY and AQ by Acqualina*
- * Indicates an additional cost
Each owner will be given the opportunity to work with a renowned Interior Design firm to select from tastefully composed palettes offering an uncompromising attention to detail and style. Each residence at The Estates at Acqualina will be designed to these exacting standards.
The palettes will have an impressive selection of complementary and carefully balanced marble, sourced from some of the finest quarries in the world. Each palette produces the perfect foundation on which residents can imprint their own interior design personality thus calling this residence, home.